Ready-to-use flexible liquid membrane for waterproofing indoor wet areas.
Product with very low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC). Hidroflex is a liquid membrane used for waterproofing substrates in indoor wet areas prior to the application of ceramic material. The liquid membrane Hidroflex is part of two waterproofing kits in compliance with the ETAG 022 Standard Part 1 and part 2.
The product is classified DMO1 in accordance with UNI EN 14891.
- Application:roller or brush
- Drying time at +23° C:1st coat: 2 hours / 2nd coat: 16 hours
- Consumption:1.15 kg/m² per coat
- Storage:24 months inside the original packaging in a cool and dry place. Protect from frost
- Packaging:5 - 10 - 20 kg buckets
top of page
bottom of page