Elasticising synthetic latex for cementitious adhesives. Liquid additive to use in mixtures of Class C1 cementitious adhesives (see K21/K22 sheets) in partial or total substitution of water.
The use of the additive gives a high degree of deformability to the adhesive and improves its performance, making it suitable for demanding applications (see synoptic table).
Cementkol K21/ Cementkol K22 + 30% water/Latexkol mix 1:1: deformable improved cementitious adhesive C2-S1 Cementkol K21/ Cementkol K22 + 30% Latexkol: highly deformable improved cementitious adhesive C2-S2.
- Solid residue:34-36%
- Viscosity:20-30 mPa s
- Application temperatures:from +5°C to +35°C
- Temperature of use:from -30°C to +90°C
- Consumption:depends on use
- Storage time:24 months in its original packaging. Protect from frost
- Packaging:5 - 10 - 20 kg cans