Ready-to-use water-repellent impregnator.
Used for the water-repellent protective treatment of absorbent mineral building materials of high and medium porosity such as: exposed brick, cast or precast concrete, cementitious plaster even dehumidifying, grout between ceramic tiles done with cementitious sealants in both indoor and outdoor areas such as balconies and terraces. Also suitable for the protective treatment of substrates against the formation of salt efflorescence, mould and algae.
- Viscosity:10-30 mPa s
- pH:6.5 - 7.5
- Application:roller or brush
- Application temperatures:from +5°C to +35°C
- Drying time:approx. 24 hours
- Consumption:0.3/1 kg/m² depending on the substrate absorption
- Storage time:24 months in its original packaging. Protect from frost
- Packaging:5 kg can